When an outstanding congress destination, an impressive concept and an excellent team are combined, something very special is created. As a division of Landesmesse Stuttgart GmbH, the ICS International Congress Center Stuttgart is now one of the largest and most modern congress centres in Germany. Since opening in autumn 2007, the ICS has successfully become one of the most coveted locations – in the heart of Europe and in the key to markets.
As a provider of impetus to the top ten location Stuttgart, the ICS sets new standards through its close proximity to Stuttgart International Airport and the A8 motorway, through its unique transparent glass architecture, through its position directly on the Trade Fair Centre piazza and, finally, through its state-of-the-art congress technology and space for up to 10,000 guests.
The ICS can naturally offer you an extremely variable room concept with up to 33 rooms containing flexible arrangements – including daylight in all rooms. What’s even better, the ICS and the New Stuttgart Trade Fair Centre complement one another perfectly in terms of infrastructure. Your advantage: you have totally individual possibilities for your planning and utilisation concepts.
In short, the ICS is ...
- with Stuttgart, one of the leaders among the top 10 congress locations
- a fantastic complex featuring architecture flooded with light and offering space for up to 10,000 people
- well thought-out, flexible, intelligent and impressive
- a new benchmark for conferences and congresses
- located in the key to markets