Location: Terminal 1 - Level Gallery & View
Opening hours: daily from 6 am to 10 pm
There are different types of tests available. Please refer to the links below for more information.Prices, Duration, Booking FAQ of the provider
- Rapid antigen tests and PCR tests are offered at the test centre at the airport.
- A self-pay test appointment is available to anyone entering from a risk area and to persons wanting to know about a possible infection with SARS-COV-2 for personal reasons (to leave the country, etc.).
- All tests are subject to a fee, pre-registration is required.
- Before travelling abroad, please check the information of your destination country regarding entry and test requirements. The regulations of the German Foreign Office apply. Passengers whose test does not fulfill the respective requirements will be rejected at the check-in or at the gate.
- The Corona Test Centre is an institution of Ecolog. The call centre at Stuttgart Airport cannot provide further information on the test procedures and individual medical queries.
- The test center cannot provide legally binding information on testing and quarantine obligations. For these questions please contact the responsible public order office.
- An overview of other centres can be found on the website of “Kassenärztlichen Vereinigung Baden-Württemberg“.
Please note: All information is subject to reservation and without guarantee. Current and detailed information can be obtained from the official authorities/agencies. (Last updated: 31/02/2023)