- The previous officially mandated obligation to wear FFP2 masks in the terminals has been dropped for travellers since 3 April. However, passengers and visitors are strongly advised to continue wearing a medical or FFP2 mask in the terminal and during bus transfers. Please also note the regulations displayed in the shops and restaurants.
- On board of the aircraft, the airlines' regulations apply there.
- Please also note that masks are obligatory on public transport when travelling to and from the airport.
- More details can be found in the current Corona ordinance of the State of Baden-Württemberg.
- Digital proof of vaccination: You can present a digital proof of vaccination with the Corona-Warn-App or the CovPass app as verification of vaccination at check-in. The EU Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate is also valid as proof.
- The Aeroatoll airport pharmacy can issue a digital proof of vaccination when you present your vaccination certificate and identification document. This may take some time depending on the number of requests.
Before you start your journey, please check the regulations for your flight and at your destination. Before you go on holiday, please check the regulations for your flight and at your destination. With our travel checklist, you won't forget anything important. In addition, the Reopen EU website provides up-to-date information on the countries of the European Union. Selected countries can be found below, as well as the link to non-European destinations of the IATA Travelcenter.
Departure - For passengers Departing from STR
Arrival - For passengers arriving at STR
*Note: All information is subject to reservation and without guarantee. Current and detailed information can be obtained from the official authorities/agencies. (Last updated: 10/10/2022)