- Corona test centre of the state government of Baden-Württemberg: From 16th September, free corona tests will be available only for travelers entering from risk areas. More information
- The travel warnings for many states of the European Union have been lifted. Travel information and travel warning of the Federal Foreign Office
- The corona warn app by the Federal Government is now available. Further information
Links to important websites of the authorities
- Only one piece of hand luggage is temporarily allowed at the security check.
- Store all the contents of your pockets and smaller items in your cabin baggage or your jacket.
- Please wear your face mask during security screening as well and only take it off when requested.
- Pay attention to the signs and floor markings at the security checkpoints.
- Please contact your airline ahead of time for current information on hygiene and protective measures on board.
- Please note the travel advice and travel bans of the German Foreign Office.
- When entering Germany from abroad, please observe the entry and quarantine regulations for your destination state.
- If you are arriving from a risk area, you can use the Corona Test Centre at the airport.
- The obligation to wear face masks on public transport and when shopping applies in Baden-Württemberg
- A flight plan can be found in the timetable, further information about the flights directly from the airline.
Keep Your distance
- Where possible, maintain the recommended minimum distance of 1,50m from other passengers and airport employees.
- This is supported by signs and floor markings at the check-in, the security check and at the gates.
- Pay attention to the announcements in the terminal.
- If possible, travel to and from the airport by yourself without any relatives.
Practice Good Hygiene
- Please wear a face mask during your entire stay in the terminal.
- Pay attention to the hygiene instructions (wash your hands, cough and sneeze properly).
- Please use the contactless dispensers with hand sanitiser.
- You can purchase a face mask from our shops or from vending machines in the terminals.
*Note: All information is subject to reservation and without guarantee. Current and detailed information can be obtained from the official authorities/agencies.