Make constructive use of your waiting time at the airport – we offer all passengers and guests free internet access for one hour throughout Stuttgart Airport. You receive the access data for the Wi-Fi at Stuttgart Airport in the form of a text message which is sent to your mobile phone – just request it from the HotSpot Portal provided by Telekom D GmbH. You can start surfing the web from your smartphone, tablet or laptop directly after having entered the access data.
It's so easy:
- Activate the Wi-Fi function on your smartphone, tablet or laptop and select the "Telekom" network.
- Select any website – and you will be automatically directed to the HotSpot page of Telekom D GmbH.
- Request the Wi-Fi access data on the HotSpot page and enter your mobile phone number.
- A text message with the access data will then be sent to your mobile phone number.
- Go to the activation by pressing the button.
- Enter your personal access code and connect to the internet.
- Start to surf the web.
In the event of problems, you can ring our free-phone service hotline operated by Telekom by dialling +49 800 35 02 000.