On entering the baggage reclamation area after your arrival, you can find your baggage carousel by checking the flight numbers on the display screens/panels. Baggage trolleys are also provided here for your convenience - free of charge, of course.
Would you prefer to have a baggage porter?
A porter can be booked for a small fee by telephoning 0711/948-4500. Please use one of the free telephones on the information pillars (tel.: 4500) if you are in one of the terminals.
It doesn't happen very often, but just in case: please contact your airline directly if your baggage is damaged or you are unable to locate it after arrival. Our helpful personnel are ready to assist you without delay.
Locations and Contact:
- Lufthansa Lost & Found:Hotline 0800 8 08 80 10 or +49 (0) 69 9530 7962
- S.Ground Lost & Found: Terminal 3, Arrivals Level email@example.com
- British Airways Lost & Found: Terminal 1, Departures Level +49 (0) 699 4519 2273
- Germanwings / Eurowings: E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vueling: Hotline 0180 6700 000
- Air Berlin: E-Mail email@example.com
- Air France: Hotline +49 (0) 6986798107
- KLM: Hotline +49 (0) 6986798107
- Iberia: Hotline +49 (0) 69 50 073 874
- Lost & Found Office: to the west in front of Terminal 1 0711/ 948- 3355
Lufthansa passengers can trace the current status of their misplaced baggage after registration with the baggage location service in the internet at http://gepaeck.lufthansa.com. If, despite all efforts, misplaced baggage cannot be located: every airline is insured against loss of baggage!